Saturday, April 1, 2023



A Natural Path

There are so many natural paths close to where I live. Some are township properties, others are privately owned but open to the public. They often include waterways that add a peaceful element to the surrounding walkways.

As Winter changes to Spring, the colors start to emerge and plants blossom to make a walk even more delightful. Others seemed to be enjoying the path we recently discovered as well. We took a gentle walk on this pleasant day and let nature embrace us with beauty and peace.

I find this activity so simple and calming that I like to do it often during the nice weather. And each season nature invites us to share in the changes, to see the variety that exists naturally. I hope that everyone has access to a calming place, a space to take a deep breath and let go of any worries.    

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I love walking / hiking in nature too! Glad it's warming up! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get a chance to find some beautiful new places to explore.

      Delete
  2. I understand completely. My calming space is walking in my backyard to investigate the new shoots of my Spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes, daffodils and cherry trees and every bush is coming back to life. Enjoy your backyard.

      Delete
  3. Oops, didn't mean to be anonymous. The garden reply was from Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciated your comment to my blog even though there was no name attached. Now that I know, I'm sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete